Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 - its gonna be a good one

Well, 2010 has already started off really well. The second week of January brought great news; Nathan was offerd a development position for the central PA office of the American Cancer Society. Everything worked out and he accepted the position just a few days later. Nathan couldn't be more excited about this opportunity; not to mention how excited I am for what this will do for his happiness :-) He starts on Febrauary 8th.

Also, Nathan and I just got back from a Eastern Caribbean cruise on Holland America Cruise Line with my entire family. My parents were invited to teach for a professional development program for pediatrians so brought all of us along. It was AMAZING! We went to Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and Half Moon Cay. The ship was beautiful and the ports of call were fantastic. I loved all the staff we met on the ship and I miss them! :-) If anyone is tettering on whether or not to take a cruise...DO IT!! I can't thank my parents for such an amazing experience.

So based on the one month of 2010 I have good feelings for this year.




No comments: