Monday, August 8, 2011

Life Update



So Peanut is now with us....Caroline Jamie Leopard was born on April 21, 2011 at 8:44am. She is the light of my life. I can't explain how much I love this little girl. Her smile is the best thing in this world to see. She's almost 4 months old and has changed so much in so little time. She sleeps through the night, smiles all the time, and loves breastfeeding. Bottle feeding is not going so well but we've seen slight improvments. Here's hoping she gets used to it soon as the school year is rapidly approaching. She has yet to roll over but has rolled up on to her side several times. She looooves the noises of her daddy. He can make her laugh 9 times out of 10. I love watching her with him.




1 comment:

Anatomy of a Girl said...

how precious! I think you need to change your status when you have time:) I can't wait to meet her.